Looking for IBC Agents

I am looking to create a mastermind marketing group. FMO's and IMO's have the product. No one would change contracts or anything. It would be a group or people that would email ideas and what is working for them. I know I have things that i would like others to see and give advice on. I know this works for marketing. I am not looking for money from anyone and no one would pay money.
It is like minded people who sell the IBC to help make each other better. I am looking for people in the different sates.
So I would create a group on gmail that we would join by invite only. We would share ideas a files that we have on marketing only.

I hope that explains it all. If you need more information email me your contact information and I will call you.

I could never understand why anyone buys into these systems, Leap IBS, Living balance crap, the only folks that benefit are the agents and the company,IMO. Love coming across folks that bought into these scams.

I could never understand why anyone buys into these systems, Leap IBS, Living balance crap, the only folks that benefit are the agents and the company,IMO. Love coming across folks that bought into these scams.
Referring to these systems as scams and crap is insulting to those who have spent the time and money to learn these systems. When I was with Guardian, our agency was instrumental in bringing LEAP to Guardian. From the early nineties to just a few years ago Guardian thought enough of LEAP to offer eight figures (reportedly) to purchase it outright.

Circle of Wealth was started in 1994 as an alternative to LEAP and now has over 5,000 licensed users and is strongly endorsed by many high profile companies.

Nelson Nash has done as much as anyone through his Infinite Banking Concept to help agents explain the full scope of permanent life insurance to their clients.

The Living Balance Sheet came to be simply because the attempt to buy LEAP did not materialize. Bob Ball, the architect of LBS is as intelligent a person as anyone in the industry today. Practically every Guardian FR in the country pays $300 per month to support and use LBS.

And there's a new venture called "Truth Concepts" by Todd Langford and the late Norman Baker, based on similar underlying principles as these other programs.

I assume you have a strong understanding of these programs and have decided they are not for you.

Last edited:
Larry: great post.

I think people that looking to these say say they are only for the agent must not really understand how we get paid. IBC costs me money. I give up commission to give the clint the best policy. Now I do not sell IBC to everyone and do not think it is best suited for every person.

That being said i really questioned posting this thread to start with. I knew I would get this. I am looking for agents that do IBC to help each other market. I have been doing this for 7 years now and love it.
Anyone want to forum a mastermind group let me know.

I am new on this forum and new to this industry. I am with NYL and we offer a concept called Bank on Whole Life which is essentially the same as Nelson Nash's idea. I would like to learn more and wondered if you have hear of Brett Kitchen and Ethan Kapp and their True Financial Age program? I was intrigued by it but I am a captive agent (at least for now) and when I called them I was informed that their program is only for independent agents who contract with them. I haven't attended any of their webinars yet but have explored their website and actually entered my own info as a client would and was impressed.

I am new on this forum and new to this industry. I am with NYL and we offer a concept called Bank on Whole Life which is essentially the same as Nelson Nash's idea. I would like to learn more and wondered if you have hear of Brett Kitchen and Ethan Kapp and their True Financial Age program? I was intrigued by it but I am a captive agent (at least for now) and when I called them I was informed that their program is only for independent agents who contract with them. I haven't attended any of their webinars yet but have explored their website and actually entered my own info as a client would and was impressed.

I have heard of them and have been to the webinar. I am not a fan of paying others for leads that they have control of and give to agents that they have.

I love working the IBC. It is good for people when they know what it is and know how to use it. I do not think it is for everyone. And only a small amount of companies really like it anyways.

Is anyone else familiar with Wealth Building Cornerstones (WBC)? I heard the concept at a few OneAmerica training events and I believe it is very similar, although.. I can't drink the Kool-Aid just yet. Want to, but just can't?

Wealth Building Cornerstones (WBC) was founded by Art and Jason Sanger. Art Sanger runs the Ohio National career agency in Wisconsin.

Art Sanger is also a long-term National LEAP Trainer.

http://info.leapsystems.com/PDFs/Training/WBC_Class_Outline_FINAL.aspx

Think about this: If a national trainer of a well-known selling system created his own system... wouldn't that make you wonder why?

And yes, OneAmerica is into LEAP, Circle of Wealth, and lots of similar concepts.

WBC is just an offshoot of LEAP.

In my opinion, if you want to learn the same concepts without spending lots of money on annual fees and having to rely on software, I'd check out the Insurance Pro Shop.

Friend of mine uses WBC. She likes it.
Bottom line, the software systems like LEAP, Circle of Wealth, WBC, Truth Concepts, etc .... they are fine. I don't believe there is a holy grail that is going to make you $ just by having it, but these are some nice software tools to help you with your business. Which ones are best, well that is up to you and your business model. If WBC fits your business model and you believe it will help you, by all means go for it.

Back