Looking for IBC Agents

Friend of mine uses WBC. She likes it.
Bottom line, the software systems like LEAP, Circle of Wealth, WBC, Truth Concepts, etc .... they are fine. I don't believe there is a holy grail that is going to make you $ just by having it, but these are some nice software tools to help you with your business. Which ones are best, well that is up to you and your business model. If WBC fits your business model and you believe it will help you, by all means go for it.

What do the softwares do exactly?

Generally, these software packages show the logic of owning permanent life insurance as both an asset class and the living benefits of having a death benefit during your retirement years.

There is a lot more to it than that, but that's the basic idea.

I do use COW now. I think it depends on what you feel comfortable with. I like many of them, but do not want a software that controls me. Some agents need that. I like COW because it can help with the calculation on some concepts that are easy to put in and do right there, and then it is not me telling them. I also like COW for me due to working with different types of people. Some want to see the details, others just the concept.

I do use COW now. I think it depends on what you feel comfortable with. I like many of them, but do not want a software that controls me. Some agents need that. I like COW because it can help with the calculation on some concepts that are easy to put in and do right there, and then it is not me telling them. I also like COW for me due to working with different types of people. Some want to see the details, others just the concept.

What companies are you using for the ibc concept coach?

I use about 4 different and looking at one more now. Not all are the same and I use them for different reasons. No I will not get into that here.

Back