Need A Solid IMO For Real Production - Help!

I would say call me...but I am a snot nosed kid (32, been in the industry 12 years, written 6k policies myself, 25k with brokers etc.).

Oh, and I have met maybe 50 clients face to face...I only wear a suit or tie to a wedding or funeral!

Wino--you aren't complaining about it...you adapted!

Unless you are selling a lot of term insurance or FE 110 to 115% isn't likely to happen for a lot of carriers.

Keep in mind also that production isn't the only thing that an IMO (a serious one) necessarily cares about when it comes to contract level. How much of their time and resources you are going to take is another. So if you are coming to the table with staff as well, you might have more leeway.

I'll bet that The Insurance Group in Dallas, TX would work with you. Phone: 800-460-5567. Web: theinsgroup.net
Steve Johnson is probably who you'll want to talk to.

If you have the income history at some point - I'll take a shot - but if you don't perform at least $250k by next December - you are out and I own your agents. brookfieldpartners.com

I am sure that you are offering 200%+ contracts for someone to acccept on those terms.. ... What do you offer that others don't that makes you worth that? :skeptical:.

It won't matter if he loses his agents if he doesn't make it, "he will make it or die tryin".

;)

Last edited:
"... What do you offer that others don't that makes you worth that? "
I went to his website. He also offers Life Settlement Services.

:err:

Back