PA Lincensed Agent Looking For Part Time Companies

davidson_22

Hi All,

I'm a PA licensed agent. I'm looking to sell life insurance or annuities part time as a side income. Depending on how it goes, I might want to go full time.

I have been unable to find any companies in my area that are OK with part timers. They seem all to want full time agents and to tell those agents how to work.

One guy I talked to said he's not interested in having people paying their "cable bill" on his team. I can understand that, but surely there must be some companies open to part timer workers (20hrs or so a week). Or must all work 40+hrs/wk on straight commission?

Any guidance? thanks

Hi All,

I'm a PA licensed agent. I'm looking to sell life insurance or annuities part time as a side income. Depending on how it goes, I might want to go full time.

I have been unable to find any companies in my area that are OK with part timers. They seem all to want full time agents and to tell those agents how to work.

One guy I talked to said he's not interested in having people paying their "cable bill" on his team. I can understand that, but surely there must be some companies open to part timer workers (20hrs or so a week). Or must all work 40+hrs/wk on straight commission?

Any guidance? thanks

If you're independent, you can work as many...or as few hours as you want to.:yes:

The fact of the matter is that a huge amount of life insurance is sold by people that do it part time. These people are wealth managers, stockbrokers, bond traders, bankers, group benefit consultants, and P&C brokers. They have their primary product line, but sell life insurance on the side to their clients.

Back