New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

12,396 individual views and counting. Here is one more!

are you all trying to get to the bottom of it or are you just trying to bash anyone that posts something other than "you are right".

It is one thing to agree to disagree and it is completely a different scenario when some people play the "I know you are but what am I" game. I don't think you or any other people are playing that game, however, one thing that must be acknowledged is the due diligence and objective reasoning that "some" agents on this board employ, yourself included. Just the facts ma'am/sir is a phrase that I think most people on this forum would agree is the preferred method of looking at a topic!

This whole post started off because one individual, who has a lot of respect from the community, conveyed her thoughts about a new program possibly coming out. As professionals and agents some of us have bitten down on the make your millions selling X product. Who doesn't want to find an easy way to make money.

If ANYBODY said that we can make millions selling a certain product, the first question asked would be (I hope) , "Break down the numbers to me to show me how I can reach 1 million dollars?" I can guarantee that the succesful people on his forum have their goals written down or at least memorized, and know exactly what they have to do to reach their respective goal. It would take about 2 minutes to get those numbers

One minute........

And done.... Drum roll please......
1,000,000 / $250 average deal = 4000 clients (bonuses, overrides, etc. excluded) At an 8 hour day for 1 full year that would be 2 (1.9 to be exact) deals an hour to reach that number before taxes and associated business costs. It is possible to make a million selling this proposed product? Possibly, there are some missing elements though. Is is realistic? Not by yourself and without any help....

People don't want to hear or know that you have to work your @$$ off to make 6 figures. They definitely don't want to hear that you have to work even smarter and harder to pull in a nice million. They want to hear "You can make $1,000,000 in 6 months from the comfort of your bathroom.

From a marketing standpoint I could care less about the message used (assuming is a legal advertistment) approach because it generates interest and action and that is what any business owner wants. What it doesn't do is address the 5 W's and H from a logical perspective....

I have never said that this "program" is good or bad or anything in between. I told you all that my husband did pay the $10. Now you all have decided that makes him a greedy unethical pig... to say the least. You have convicted him of being a horrible agent and human being.

If somebody on this forum called your husband a greedy, unethical pig that person should apologize to you, your husband and the board. The serious contributors on this forum take a pro-active stanch when it comes correcting people who make demeaning comments towards each other.

I do not think you husband is an unethical pig. If I had the chance, I would ask him what caused him to sign up? Simple and respectful. He possibly saw a business opportunity and took action. Nothing wrong with that! However, there is something very wrong and unethical with a company who wants to accept payment for a service without offering support, training, and more importantly, a return policy. $10 is not much to most people. Change the fee to $1000 and people perk up.

That is just wrong, no matter what you believe and if you all would just open your one track minds a little bit to see that I am not saying to SELL a product that you do not know... I said WE SIGNED up through MIRACLE to represent some of their PRODUCTS.... and NOWHERE have I posted that you should sign up or go through us or anything.... all I have said, is that I would wait if I were an agent and not worried about recruiting.[/quote]

The key concern that I believe some people are thinking to themselves, myself included, is "What are the benefits of signing up now versus later and what guarantees do I have?" As an investor, "What are the pros/cons of using my money to fund this project?"

It would seem that the program is very similar to how insurance companies calculate their profit/losses or an investor who buys many tax liens/deeds.....

-J.R.

Everyone's missing what's really important here. And what's really imporant is Ali won't have any problem paying those fines on Tuesday thanks to everyone who supported his $10 cause.

well, I did not have his NPN number and I did not check the NC court system. I did do research, I looked up the Pacer court records and there was something for him in KC but it was not charging him, he was the plantiff. My husband went to the office and met him and spent $10... again, he did not commit a crime

When I went to run a criminal check on his the search told me he does have hits. However, I would have to pay $44 to get the records. I did not do so, however, the criminal search engine does have him pegged for hits. That does not mean he has a record, any convictions or anything. All it means is if I continued to pay the fee I would at least see documentation.

Now I'm itching to pay that fee.

And if it comes out 2 years later after this huge investigation that this was money laundering scheme for terrorists or other illegal entities and even Ali himself didn't know about it how would you feel? You don't even know the investor which obviously means you have not done any research. Yet someone has to wipe the drool off your mouth just thinking about enrinching yourself with this program.
You don't know my heart. What if you find out that one of the main companies you represent is funding terrorism? Would you feel bad? What kind of question is that? Ford promotes and supports an agenda that I detest. They still have a product that many people love and fits a niche. It doesn't mean they are funding terrorism or that everyone has to quit buying their vehicles. There is no way of knowing what might happen.

The difference is my companies are at least research-able. They are established and domiciled in the U.S.

Get me that info on the investors of this deal again? Oh...that's right...it's a secret.

And what's the great tragedy with waiting to remit the $10 until you got a chance to review the plan and investors? If it comes to pass that nothing gets launched will you expect your $10 back?

TYPICAL CONVERSATION WITH RATIONAL HUMAN BEINGS:

IMO: "We'd like you to remit $10 to get contracted with our agency to sell zero premium life."

Normal agent: "Can I see the plans?"

IMO: "No. We cannot release any details yet."

Normal agent: "Then I cannot release $10 yet. Email me when you get some info."

You don't know my heart. What if you find out that one of the main companies you represent is funding terrorism? Would you feel bad? What kind of question is that? Ford promotes and supports an agenda that I detest. They still have a product that many people love and fits a niche. It doesn't mean they are funding terrorism or that everyone has to quit buying their vehicles. There is no way of knowing what might happen.

What agenda regarding Ford are you talking about?

Back