New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

we are sorry all you people promoting this non~existing product has got their feelings hurt ..... no~body made you post.....all the regular posters have made it known who they are and have nothing to hide .......you can find me all over the net as well as have my phone # flaming at the bottom.....what have you got to hide.....

"Call us for a confidential review of your retirement vehicles and how you could achieve a 10% Bonus on your portfolio along with the other advantages above TODAY!" (Floridabroker)

VERY MISLEADING!!! If you give a 10% bonus on someone's portfolio, the NASD will be all over you.

Listen, this site is the bullshit police. Both me and Scott have been burned before and we don't like watching agents get burned. We've also both eaten humble pie. Scott's had his DOI fine posted and I'm out there in 2003 sounding like the world's largest retard posting messages defending Mega when I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground. You talk about feeling stupid? I felt stupid.

Just man up! I admit, as will Scott, that we should have been more diligent and we both made mistaks.

Floridabroker - you're making a mistake now.

We've now decayed to the point where nobody can ask a question on this thread without being a 'shill'. This is a pretty sad state.

I went back and read all of FloridaBrokers posts. He provided doubt on the product, some decent ramblings on his thoughts, no links to sites or mention of recruiting. Yet, somehow, he has become a bigtime recruiter and shill for this product. There may be something in his personal profile that leads you guys to think this, but it's not public.

In my opinion, he has done nothing to 'man-up' for.

The website that was not public (not advertised, it's on the net, it's technically public) is obviously not a finished site. We would all get in trouble for things we started and didn't finish. It's in bad taste to put this stuff up, because it will be found.

Angie and FloridaBroker have not done much of anything to deserve the treatment they have received in this thread. I'm hoping we can get back to the point where people can ask questions and perhaps make a mistake, without being jumped on so heavily.

I appreciate everyone watching out for others on this board. It's easy to get caught up in the moment, and those 'oh, but hang on a moment' type of warnings are really great. The attacks though, are just over the top...

We've now decayed to the point where nobody can ask a question on this thread without being a 'shill'.

and what question would that be.....we still have 3 out there that needs to be answer....so really people if you can not answer my 3 little questions then why in the hell is anyone posting here......

Last edited:
Okay, I surrender....
The investor is me. The launch is on hold until my $3,000,000,000 check clears the bank. Hopefully this will happen on Monday, but no promises.

I'm good for it though, I found out that I had inherited a bunch of money from my Uncle in Nigeria who I never knew, but his attorney found me on the internet and is making arrangements to fund my account.

This would have been completed by now, but it turns out I had to send them some money upfront to complete the paperwork issues.

Everything should be cleared up by the 15th. Ali has been very helpful in making this happen. It's been pending for 3 years now, but we're at the end.

Dan

P.S. Just needed a bit of humor.....

then here......my PS's on the subject.....

boratINSURANCE2.jpg

lubys1.jpg

JERK2.jpg

Okay, I surrender....
The investor is me. The launch is on hold until my $3,000,000,000 check clears the bank. Hopefully this will happen on Monday, but no promises.

I'm good for it though, I found out that I had inherited a bunch of money from my Uncle in Nigeria who I never knew, but his attorney found me on the internet and is making arrangements to fund my account.

This would have been completed by now, but it turns out I had to send them some money upfront to complete the paperwork issues.

Everything should be cleared up by the 15th. Ali has been very helpful in making this happen. It's been pending for 3 years now, but we're at the end.

Dan

:D Good Post! I got my belly laugh for the day!

Back