I'm Not the Only One....right?

I guess, what can we expect, if they can't fix a little thing like a registration, they are in big trouble, After you take the tests, you have to wait for them to email you step #2, when you do step #2, the computer says yes you completed# 2, but when you try to get on line it says, they can't barify, you complete#2. I have talked with 3 different helpers, they all say they are working on it!!! HELLO,

I have received this email 11 times now:

Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that CMS is aware that some users are receiving this error when they try to establish their FFM account and complete identify proofing on the CMS Enterprise Portal. (This is “Part II” of the FFM agent/broker registration process.) We are working to resolve this issue related to this error message. While we are troubleshooting this error, we suggest that users may try the following:

Attempt to complete Part II without entering your social security number. The social security number field is optional, and not including a social security number has enabled some users to complete the identity proofing process.
If you are already a HIOS user, you may be able to log in with your existing account, and simply add the FFM Agent Broker role to your existing account.
If you are not already a HIOS user, or if you continue to receive this error message, please provide us with your name, phone number, the FFM user ID you are trying to establish, and the day/time you received this error message. We are continuing to work to resolve this error message.

Thank you for contacting the FFM Producer and Assister Help Desk. If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again via email at [email protected].

Thank you,
FFM Producer and Assister Help Desk Staff

Back