I'm Not the Only One....right?

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone else still being screwed by CMS website not allowing agents to verify identity?
It's been 3 months and they still haven't fixed this...I'm getting error that my user profile is still being built.

I cannot even get certified to sell it at all, I cannot get my state number to be verified and no one knows why, thank you cms for not allowing me to make a living.

I keep getting emails notifying me that they are working on it...just be patient.
What stinks is I have been unable to help my clients and they have to navigate this by themselves.
Government should be ashamed...

I took tests etc., but the second step of verifying identity with CMS portal is where things have stopped for me
I can't sell via exchanges until they fix this

Yes same as me. Step #2 verifying, was done, but some how it is lost!, Ok I will re due it, No, the system won't allow me, They are working on it!!! Also you have to have chrome, or windows 8, or above, window 7, won't work..

yes step 2 is where i'm stuck also.
They have no answers, cannot retake test because it is linked with our social security number and when you try to register it says, already registered.
cms cannot reset us because they do not know how.
I have given 31 sales away to an agent friend of mine and he has written all of them.
cms has told me it is at least 6 months before our social security number can be reset.

Back