Cluster That Gives You Binding Authority...

insrox

Expert
Im an independent agent in Ca. Im looking for an IMO/cluster/aggregator that will either give me binding authority or will bind on their end very quickly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

nyc2phi, siaa gives you binding authority after you meet some quotas i think... not 100% sure.

i dont think binding authority matters too much unless you work on the weekends?

in the beginning i had no binding authority but my mgas bound cases within 30 mins and sent binder and invoices.

nyc2phi, siaa gives you binding authority after you meet some quotas i think... not 100% sure.

i dont think binding authority matters too much unless you work on the weekends?

in the beginning i had no binding authority but my mgas bound cases within 30 mins and sent binder and invoices.

30 minutes! Can you shoot me a PM and tell me who you used for your MGAs? Mine are taking between 24-48 hrs! They are killing my business :1mad:

I'm checking into SIAA and PIIB but from what I've heard they're pretty pricey and I'm a little concerned about the non-complete clauses. That's something else I need to look into.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

my MGA is local only thought, they only do new york. its one of those local clusters instead of the national ones.

i used those national clusters with 48 binding time, its was impossible to use. i did homes first and they always want binder for new closing.

Iroquois group gets you direct appointments and you have binding authority. They were my "poison" that I picked to use for a cluster. A lot of random little carriers that I need access to from time to time in different states and they have some decent commercial carriers as well in my area.

What are some of the things that you didn't like with iroquois ? Some things that other clusters want are office, staff, up front fees and some of those we're alright to me but I feel like I certainly do not need all of that right away..

i know Iroquois wants you to be in business for a little while.... i contacted them, and then they stopped responding to me after i told them about my book. 1 yr later the rep emails me and ask if we can talk about the markets again, but i had my direct line and mga already.

you might experience something different, but i think the best thing to do is call them up.

i find that most of how i figure i like or dislike something is by joining one group and test it out then leave because i rather have other features. then i look for other places with these feature.

Back