Florida Agents - Your Help is Needed.

AverageJoe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi Guys,

As you know or most likely may not know, I own an agency in Florida and only write commercial insurance. (workers comp, liability, comm. auto, etc.) However, I have reached the point where I need to expand into the personal world. I receive a 2 or 3 requests a week about personal auto & home, but I have to kindly response with, "No, I apologize, we only concentrate on commercial insurance." or something along those lines.

I understand personal insurance appointments are tough to come by, especially in the home ins. portion so I believe I it's best to join a cluster and this is why I am writing this post.. Could anyone recommend to me which cluster has the best personal auto and home options in Florida?

Please recommend any cluster/group besides SIAA. I am aware of their great options, but I am not interested in their contract.

Thanks in advance.

-Average Joe

Since you have an established operation it should be a little bit easier for you to get some appointments than somebody who is brand new.

Universal will probably give you and appointment and maybe some of the new companies.

Since you have an established operation it should be a little bit easier for you to get some appointments than somebody who is brand new. Universal will probably give you and appointment and maybe some of the new companies.

Thank you FL P&C Broker, but I'm afraid I won't get all the appointments needed to be competitive on the personal side.

Are you familiar with the cluster groups? Which one, in your opinion, has the best personal insurance carriers?

Thank you FL P&C Broker, but I'm afraid I won't get all the appointments needed to be competitive on the personal side.

Are you familiar with the cluster groups? Which one, in your opinion, has the best personal insurance carriers?

I don't even know of a cluster in Florida that has a lot of personal line options. The ones I have seen have a couple auto and maybe one or two home owners. There are franchise options like Brightway and We Insure Florida.

Even if you found a good cluster why not get some of the appointments that you can on your own? And do you even know what companies are competitive in your area? If there are only 3 or 4 companies you might want to go direct with them.

I don't even know of a cluster in Florida that has a lot of personal line options. The ones I have seen have a couple auto and maybe one or two home owners. There are franchise options like Brightway and We Insure Florida. Even if you found a good cluster why not get some of the appointments that you can on your own? And do you even know what companies are competitive in your area? If there are only 3 or 4 companies you might want to go direct with them.

Unfortunately, I do not who is competitive in my area. That would be great help. If anyone knows or is willing to help: our office is located in

Tampa FL, 33624

Unfortunately, I do not who is competitive in my area. That would be great help. If anyone knows or is willing to help: our office is located in

Tampa FL, 33624

Below are options on franchises and clusters:

Franchises = Brightway, We Insure, Goosehead

Clusters = Great Florida, Insure Zone

All of the ones listed above should have good carrier options. Let me know and I can put you in touch with the right people with any of them.

Good Luck and have a Happy and Healthy New Year

Below are options on franchises and clusters: Franchises = Brightway, We Insure, Goosehead Clusters = Great Florida, Insure Zone All of the ones listed above should have good carrier options. Let me know and I can put you in touch with the right people with any of them. Good Luck and have a Happy and Healthy New Year

I was always under the impression that great florida was a franchise since all their offices were branded under one name.

Back