InsureZone Feedback

Clueless2015

First of all, thank you to everyone that participates on a consistent basis. This site has helped me improve my current agency and has now sold me on the fact that I need to move from captive to independent in the near future. I have been able to find feedback on several groups like SIAA but have been unable to find any good or bad feedback on InsureZone. Please let me know if anyone has any feedback on them before I make a potential mistake. Thanks much!

First of all, thank you to everyone that participates on a consistent basis. This site has helped me improve my current agency and has now sold me on the fact that I need to move from captive to independent in the near future. I have been able to find feedback on several groups like SIAA but have been unable to find any good or bad feedback on InsureZone. Please let me know if anyone has any feedback on them before I make a potential mistake. Thanks much!

From what I know about Insurezone which isn't much they have a favorable commission structure that grows as your book increases and you own the book. The only down size is you are responsible for your own customer service work. To my knowledge they are reputable and starting to branch in to additional states.

Make sure you give Premier a call when you start your process. Do a lot of homework and explore a lot of groups. They vary from good better and best

YES we do! I wish you luck in finding the correct group for you.

Always remember:

1 Transparency
2. Carrier Alignment
3 Training and support
4 Killer contract

Don't stop searching until you find a group that can deliver on all four of the deliverables.

We used Agent Secure/Insurezone when we first got our P&C book started for about a year and had nothing but problems. They didn't seem to have their processes down at that time. This was 6 years ago. We ended up moving all that business to another source b/c they caused us to lose a few customers as a result.

Hi clueless,

Have you found more info about InsureZone in Fl?

Did you contact them or maybe contracted with them?

I'm in the same boat you were and looking for any valuable information.

Thanks in advance!

Hi alh77! I did discuss the opportunity with InsureZone and decided to pass on them at this time mostly based on the carrier mix. I have my SIAA paperwork on my desk ready to submit but have yet to make the commitment. Cold feet on my end attempting to avoid a mistake that I might regret long-term for me and my client base. Keep me posted on what you decide. To Shawn's point, I have yet to feel that I have found all four of his bullet points with anyone.

Hi alh77! I did discuss the opportunity with InsureZone and decided to pass on them at this time mostly based on the carrier mix. I have my SIAA paperwork on my desk ready to submit but have yet to make the commitment. Cold feet on my end attempting to avoid a mistake that I might regret long-term for me and my client base. Keep me posted on what you decide. To Shawn's point, I have yet to feel that I have found all four of his bullet points with anyone.

Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Back