Encompass Feedback please ?

DJAJ

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone sell Encompass Auto and Home? Is this a good company to provide your clients from a claims side? What about Safeco?

Re: Encompass

I think it depends on which state you are in.

Safeco is a great company and seems to have very competitive rates all over.

Thanks. The Encompass Elite package looks great and the rates is pretty good and I think I can really do well selling it but I dont know about their clamis service.

Thanks. The Encompass Elite package looks great and the rates is pretty good and I think I can really do well selling it but I dont know about their clamis service.

Encompass is owned by mother Allstate. So claims will run in Allstate system. From my experience Auto claim is very good in handling the claim. Home is not as good they always try to find ways to deny the coverage, also they hire outside claims adjusters.

I have had Encompass since late 80's when they were CNA. They were the best Independent company in MN until Allstate bought themaround 2002. Allstate ran them into the ground. They have now become competitive again in last 18 months. They have a great product and claims have been excellent. Hope they get back to glory days.

Well Emcompass is part of the ALLSHATE family....That means they have an unbecoming ordor about them...They may be buying market share now...but they'll make up the losses by not taking care of your customers.

Safeco...LOVE EM!

Well Emcompass is part of the ALLSHATE family....That means they have an unbecoming ordor about them...They may be buying market share now...but they'll make up the losses by not taking care of your customers.

Safeco...LOVE EM!

I have a felling you are an ex Allstate agent. I like Safeco as well there web site is easy for quoting and issuing a policy.:biggrin:
</IMG>

Back