Offered Position at Aflac

This is what Unidude said about AFLAC:

Excellent advice in this thread. I started out at Aflac. Good company but the program was not a good fit for me. To much turn over, politics and commissions very small. Thinking about selling annuities and life now. I made at least 200 cold calls a day, 3 days a week. My average closing was about 5 contacts in 200 calls here in Orange County California. Just selling supplemental. I'm still active with Aflac but looking to expand and sell more then just supp. Newly minted I started out with about 25 agent hires and only 2 of us left now. I think the cold calling and cold drops really scared everyone right out of here at Aflac Orange County. LOL. But I think it's just the rejection that plays with peoples minds. I know it did with me in the beginning. In time if you hang in there the cold call really is fruitful and gives you a cheap way to build a book of business and build business relationships. If your new book of business clients are happy then referrals
come easy.

AFLAC is a company for those who are in top 3% of sales. most people come aboard write a few groups and go sell life and Med supp with good companies. They are a group of peacocks that strut around at state conventions. Go to one and you will see what i mean. no one is protected. Agents stumble over each others calls.I stayed with them while working with other companies to get my stock after 10 years. the stock at that time was the reason to stay. I have always sold for other companies. They tell not sell. most have no conception of how to close an individual sale. Their disability policy has many complaints. Check out consumer complaints.

Back