AEP Commissions

Well Penny, you need to tell me how you wrote that many!!!!! I wrote some for Aetna, and I haven't been paid yet (27th) and also nothing for Piedmont/Wellstar either!!! Feb ought to be a "bell ringer" though! :)

PW has pretty much always paid the month following the effective date. So all AEP business with a 1/1/15 effective date will pay in February.

Well Penny, you need to tell me how you wrote that many!!!!! I wrote some for Aetna, and I haven't been paid yet (27th) and also nothing for Piedmont/Wellstar either!!! Feb ought to be a "bell ringer" though! :)

I have an office, a large book of business, many many referrals came in, and, I did a 10k piece newspaper insert twice.

I have an office, a large book of business, many many referrals came in, and, I did a 10k piece newspaper insert twice.

so, you did 20k in advertising! WOW! What was your ROI? :)

----------

I have spreadsheets for each company that I have created and I reconcile every single person every single month to be sure i am not being missed. Get yourself a system, I have corrected many mistakes and I would have been out hundreds if not thousands.

I have one of those as well, and I can see I am not paid from Aetna! I wonder if you have them in your book, if so, how did you get your statement, it doesn't tell me anything I called the broker support folks at the first of the month and they showed me how, it is not like it is on the site, you have to go somewhere else and now I can't remember where that was, the support office is closed at 6 CT..

I had an issue with renewals on previously written PDP business thru Aetna. Upon seeing that I was not paid last year as I reviewed some of my clients, Aetna told me I had been placed with an upline that wasn't certified in MS, so I was not paid on these. They have since corrected for new business only so I have lost @ 300.00 in renewals due to "Administrative placement" I guess you could call it. Some have not paid in 3 years now. Hope I can place elsewhere next year.

Back