Best Company for GI MedSupp?

The underwriting on guaranteed issue plans can be quite daunting. You might want to talk to an insurance agent.

Why isn't there an organization that can train agents on how to write GI plans?

If you submit the letter with application and choose a GI eligible plan they have to issue it right ? Other than a carrier being slow to process it what are you concerns ?

Slow to process. Claiming the documents were never sent. Calling the customer to verify everything. It was a huge hassle. This has happened multiple times with Combined.

I'm asking what companies do you guys normally put GI supps with, how is the processing time, the hassle, etc.

Slow to process. Claiming the documents were never sent. Calling the customer to verify everything. It was a huge hassle. This has happened multiple times with Combined.

I'm asking what companies do you guys normally put GI supps with, how is the processing time, the hassle, etc.

Is Oxford available? Full commission on GI and easy to deal with

Can this prospect qualify to be underwritten for a non-guarantee issue plan such as a Plan N. Most carriers pay 50% or less commission for guarantee issue. Inbox me your number and I can give you some alternatives on a carrier that will pay full commission on guarantee issue.

Underwritten? All the underwritten med sup applications I have ever used ask medical questions which also is a pain to complete and get issued. An underwritten policy with no health questions on the application would be ideal as far as ease of getting issued.

Is Oxford available? Full commission on GI and easy to deal with

I'm in the process of contracting with them. Their rates also look pretty good.

Any other companies offering full commission on GI?

Underwritten? All the underwritten med sup applications I have ever used ask medical questions which also is a pain to complete and get issued. An underwritten policy with no health questions on the application would be ideal as far as ease of getting issued.

My scanner always loses that page. Beats the heck out of white-out.

That letter is all you need to get her a GI with any company. (Plan F) I like Aetna for GI biz.

Just curious...why do you like Aetna for GI? I did until they cut the commissions. Oxford pays almost 4 times as much...that's the one I like for GI. Aetna's the one for 81 and over UW.:yes:

----------

Can this prospect qualify to be underwritten for a non-guarantee issue plan such as a Plan N. Most carriers pay 50% or less commission for guarantee issue. Inbox me your number and I can give you some alternatives on a carrier that will pay full commission on guarantee issue.

Why so secretive? If you know of another company besides Oxford Life that pays full commission on GI Supps.....why not share with the Forum?:skeptical:

Back