Best Med Supps for Arizona

It's Bankers Fidelity not Bankers life. Huge difference. I would write the aetna plan G and am happy to help. I haven't run a quote but New Era is also a great choice if competitive on price and historically has been seen lower rate increased. I wouldn't sell Manhattan company to my worst enemy

Why the hate for Manhattan Life?

I'm not licensed in Arizona but I have a family member who is going on Medicare soon who lives in Tucson. I'd like to hear from any Arizona agents who sell med supps as to what are the cheapest plans in Arizona for Plan F and Plan G, female age 65. Thanks!

Plan F: Banker's Fidelity $116.69, Manhattan $120.58, Shenandoah $123.54

Plan G: Shenandoah $97.25, Bankers Fidelity $99.28, American Continental (Aetna) $100.79

You might want to consider AARP UnitedHealthcare. It includes SilverSneakers.
Plan F $145.35 (with auto bank withdraw).
* Or start with Plan N ($102.12 with auto bank withdraw) where she can call customer service ANYTIME to upgrade to Plan F.
Very stable rates over the last 10 years.

You might want to consider AARP UnitedHealthcare. It includes SilverSneakers. Plan F $145.35 (with auto bank withdraw). * Or start with Plan N ($102.12 with auto bank withdraw) where she can call customer service ANYTIME to upgrade to Plan F. Very stable rates over the last 10 years.

Well this is some horrible advice. Who cares about stable rates when they are obviously way over priced?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a UHC basher. It's all I write in FL. But if they were 40% higher than a plan G here I would never write them.

Uhc gets very expensive for plan F in AZ as you get older. They 6 year initial discount diminishes and the rate already starts out high. I think Aetna plan G just took a rate increase there, but still one of the best options.

Uhc gets very expensive for plan F in AZ as you get older. They 6 year initial discount diminishes and the rate already starts out high. I think Aetna plan G just took a rate increase there, but still one of the best options.
Agree on the UHC. That can become one expensive fitness club benefit.

Well this is some horrible advice. Who cares about stable rates when they are obviously way over priced?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a UHC basher. It's all I write in FL. But if they were 40% higher than a plan G here I would never write them.

I thought the same when I read that....but Plan G with UHC is right there in the ballpark, and Ive had some ppl really value those gym membership and/or eye glass discounts. But too over priced for plan F tho....bad advice there.

I use UHC a lot too for T65 here in cali, good rates, better pay too....but after 71, not so good anymore.

I thought the same when I read that....but Plan G with UHC is right there in the ballpark, and Ive had some ppl really value those gym membership and/or eye glass discounts. But too over priced for plan F tho....bad advice there. I use UHC a lot too for T65 here in cali, good rates, better pay too....but after 71, not so good anymore.

I didn't see the UHC plan G quote because so far I've never seen UHC offer a plan G. What's the price in AZ?

I didn't see the UHC plan G quote because so far I've never seen UHC offer a plan G. What's the price in AZ?

WHOOPS....see thats how u know Ive only been doing this 18mos. I was comparing his quote for plan N to G, and youre right, unless Az is diff, UHC doesnt offer G.

Newbee mistake there!

Back