Best time for Medicare educational event ..?

Evenings have always worked well for me.

But you should experiment, as each market can be a little different from another.

Evenings have always worked well for me.

But you should experiment, as each market can be a little different from another.
Sure. But on it's face, who wants to rush into an event on their their lunch break ..? Then go back to work ..? What time do you do your evenings ..? We always did 6 - 8 ...

Lately I have doing then with start times around 5 to 5:30
Caveat, NOT an agent. (and I have never conducted any type of seminars.)

While I was still working, a 5 pm start time for something would have been a big problem. And it seems to me like even a 5:30 start time could be a problem in a large metropolitan area for those still working.

It seems to me like 6 would be better, but that is just a comment from a former 8-5 employee with no experience in conducting seminars for a group of potential attendees who might, or might not, still be working.

Sure. But on it's face, who wants to rush into an event on their their lunch break ..? Then go back to work ..? What time do you do your evenings ..? We always did 6 - 8 ...
Caveat, I am NOT an agent.

Do you suppose there is some way you could modify your "advertisement" for the seminar that would "hook" potential attendee interest better than the process you are using now?

Back