Commissions for Guaranteed Issue Med Sups

GAJ638

Guru
100+ Post Club
One of the MAPD companies is pulling out of one of the counties where I have a lot of clients. This will allow these people to revert to medicare and get a medsup. Is anyone aware which companies cut commissions on guarentee medsups? Or have all of them done it?

One of the MAPD companies is pulling out of one of the counties where I have a lot of clients. This will allow these people to revert to medicare and get a medsup. Is anyone aware which companies cut commissions on guarentee medsups? Or have all of them done it?

Oxford pays full commish on plan F GI.

Quit reading now if you are offended by marketer talk....

Call me and let me know you want the Med Sup product. I have a special promotion going with Oxford right now.

If you already have them, ignore this. This promo is for new to Oxford Med Sup products only.

Thanks,

Now back to your regular programming.

Oxford pays full commish on plan F GI.

Quit reading now if you are offended by marketer talk....

Call me and let me know you want the Med Sup product. I have a special promotion going with Oxford right now.

If you already have them, ignore this. This promo is for new to Oxford Med Sup products only.

Thanks,

Now back to your regular programming.

Haha thanks Newby. I am never offended by marketeer talk. As I am not offended when a someone knocks on my door occasionally trying to sell something. Gheesh we are all sales people here!:1laugh:

----------

what company is pulling out?

Coventry is withdrawing from one of the counties I handle. They did the same last year in another county. I thought Aetna would expand them but they still withdrew in this case. Means I have to move about 50 cases that I was going to let renew. More work.:no:

It's usually the heaviest marketers that are offended. Not the agents.

Agents benefit by marketers competing with each other.

What is the best way to present Oxford Life F plan if they are not the lowest in that State? I too am looking at some changes for MA plans but there are a couple other companies that are less than Oxford but pay $25 or so commissions on GI business. It's only a few dollars a month but hardly feel right selling them higher premium so I get higher commissions.

Not here in California. This was changed a few months ago.

You should confirm that it hasn't changed for you.

Rick

Haven't written a guaranteed issue in CA in a few months
but I have in FL and got paid

I'm sending email to FMO now

I have not got any communication on this yet

----------

Haven't written a guaranteed issue in CA in a few months
but I have in FL and got paid

I'm sending email to FMO now

I have not got any communication on this yet

I am concerned as they have been my go to for guaranteed issue
since I have been in the buis