Good California FMO

a3xpress

I'm looking for a good California FMO (especially Southern California) who doesn't ask for assignment of commissions. I'm concentrating on Medi-medi or duals. Anyone knows what's a good agency who really helps its agents?

I'm looking for a good California FMO (especially Southern California) who doesn't ask for assignment of commissions. I'm concentrating on Medi-medi or duals. Anyone knows what's a good agency who really helps its agents?

You should definitely talk to Greensky. He knows the dual business in California and he is an asshole...

Not sure what you mean
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How do I get in contact with you Rick? I tried sending you a message but because I'm new it would not allow me to do it

Last edited:
I attended a Health Net seminar @ 1 month ago and was told that Medi-Cal is proposing to NOT ALLOW agents to enroll the Duals in their Managed Care program, which is slated to go into effect no sooner than Sept, 2013.

There are 2 HCP companies in L.A. County--Health Net & L.A. Care. They have "subcarriers" in Kaiser, Care 1st & Molina.

Besides, the Dual program in So. Calif is difficult.

---Too many non-speaking English (Spanish & Asian)
---Kaiser dominates the Los Angeles County MA market with more than 5 times the new signups (Ritter Marketing has a breakdown)
---Low return on "qualified" leads that are actually "duals" (almost 50% of leads are not eligible).
---Gov. Brown wants to add Dental to Medi-Cal beneficiaries which takes away an agents most important new benefit to the Duals.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How do I get in contact with you Rick? I tried sending you a message but because I'm new it would not allow me to do it

Well you can find send your name and phone number to insure at greensky dot com.

Rick

Back