Humana Online Enrollment

Midlevel

Guru
1000 Post Club
After 5 calls to 5 different Humana customer service people and not getting any answers I decided to come to the place I should have in the first place.

When doing the online enrollment for Humana PDP's what option do you choose for payment? It only gives you S.S. check deduction, Bill me direct or Railroad benefit deduction. Obviously, most clients want the ACH option. At what point are they able to set it up on bank draft and what is the procedure?

Also, do you do Telephonic or Electronic Signature and why?

Thanks!

Rick,

Is it true that on e-signature they must enter an e-mail address and the client has to punch on a link within 24 hours of receiving e-mail from Humana? A lot of my clients don't seem to have e-mails.

Last question Rick.... I am getting a signature pad for Humana online application. Do I just use the regular online application along with the signature pad or do I have to use MAPA to use the signature pad?

Last question Rick.... I am getting a signature pad for Humana online application. Do I just use the regular online application along with the signature pad or do I have to use MAPA to use the signature pad?

I've used the online enrollment instead of a F2F meeting. I doubt you can use a signature pad for that.

Since you'll be F2F why wouldn't you use MAPA?

Rick

Back