Mailing During AEP

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I work the T65 market in FL. and have been mailing T65 all year. I am wondering about mailing to AEP (67-69) for october and november. in yall's experience, is it better to continue to mail T65 during AEP year, or to switch over for one or two months and mail for AEP during the fall?

I work the T65 market in FL. and have been mailing T65 all year. I am wondering about mailing to AEP (67-69) for october and november. in yall's experience, is it better to continue to mail T65 during AEP year, or to switch over for one or two months and mail for AEP during the fall?

I didn't market t65 last AEP. Huge mistake! In January and February I had no one to sign up. I didn't send out sept oct and nov last year and I seriously did only 2 apps in February. Lesson learned.

On another note, did you get the sneak peak from Careplus? It shows the CareFree plan is still available but not in Polk county. Do you think that's correct?

I didn't market t65 last AEP. Huge mistake! In January and February I had no one to sign up. I didn't send out sept oct and nov last year and I seriously did only 2 apps in February. Lesson learned.

On another note, did you get the sneak peak from Careplus? It shows the CareFree plan is still available but not in Polk county. Do you think that's correct?

Well, I will learn from your mistakes then :)

I didnt get any sneak peak from them. I was told there was a meeting at the end of september to go over the new benefits. If they are dropping carefree, maybe they are replacing it with a new hmo? If thats true though, this is going to be a very busy AEP for me...

Well, I will learn from your mistakes then :) I didnt get any sneak peak from them. I was told there was a meeting at the end of september to go over the new benefits. If they are dropping carefree, maybe they are replacing it with a new hmo? If thats true though, this is going to be a very busy AEP for me...

Well I have a huge humana excel sneak peak which says the care free plan is still in Polk county. And then I got a cheat sheet sneak peak from Humana showing just in my area and it says careFree is only in Hilsborough pasco and something else. So I'm thinking it's a mis print. Or I have about 50 people to switch

Back