Rx Lists - AEP

Whyyyyyyy would you do this? That’s my question. I think it’s going to cause more issues than anything else. “Nothing changed” in October. Then in January it will be “I forgot to tell you I started Eliquis”

We haven’t allowed no changes in at least 10 years. They are going to send me a new drug list every September. I blame it on technology and HIPAA, but it’s really lack of confidence in a “no changes” response.

(And if their name is on it, it’s 100% a HIPAA and/or PHI violation. Email is not secure.)

So you require people to send you their drug list and they all do it on their own without pulling teeth? Isnt that a pain to keep up with and keep tabs on who sent you what? Ive always sent their drugs I have on file and asked if they are still the same or if something was added or removed.

So you require people to send you their drug list and they all do it on their own without pulling teeth? Isnt that a pain to keep up with and keep tabs on who sent you what? Ive always sent their drugs I have on file and asked if they are still the same or if something was added or removed.
Good point. I get the texted list mostly on T65's. I do confirm/update Rx lists with many existing clients over the phone.

Here's what we do. The intakeq form is hippa compliant. I have it as a saved template in gmail.

Annual Review Intake Form instructions

1. Please complete either our URL online Intake form here [EXTERNAL LINK] - Steinlage Insurance - Form

OR

2. Please print the PDF version here http://steinlageagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/2024-AEP-Review-Form-PDF-For-MAILING.pdf
and mail the completed intake form to

Attention: Steinlage Insurance Agency
10890 Veterans Memorial Parkway
Lake St. Loui
s, MO 63367

1. It’s part of Medicare 101. They are expecting the email
2. I can’t keep up with 800+ lists. Just shoot me
3. It’s a massive undertaking. Every year. But it works

1. It’s part of Medicare 101. They are expecting the email
2. I can’t keep up with 800+ lists. Just shoot me
3. It’s a massive undertaking. Every year. But it works

They email you their drug lists or mail them? That does sound like a massive undertaking, but if it works thats all that matters.

Here's what we do. The intakeq form is hippa compliant. I have it as a saved template in gmail.

Annual Review Intake Form instructions

1. Please complete either our URL online Intake form here [EXTERNAL LINK] - Steinlage Insurance - Form

OR

2. Please print the PDF version here http://steinlageagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/2024-AEP-Review-Form-PDF-For-MAILING.pdf
and mail the completed intake form to

Attention: Steinlage Insurance Agency
10890 Veterans Memorial Parkway
Lake St. Loui
s, MO 63367

Thanks for sharing that. I took a look at your form it is very thorough. Do all of your clients fill that out every year? How did you create the form? I'm interested in doing something similar.

Thanks for sharing that. I took a look at your form it is very thorough. Do all of your clients fill that out every year? How did you create the form? I'm interested in doing something similar.

We send it out to all our clients every year (probably close to 10k at this point) and probably 20-30% of them fill it out. If a client calls asking if they should change, our first question is did you fill out the review form? If not that get sent before they get to talk to a broker. Intakeq is way cheaper than any other collection method so I would check that out in comparison to jotform, etc. It's also hippa compliant.

We just made it ourselves and have tweaked it over the years. We have a few others - ACA, blank ones to send bank info or mbi info. We still get calls saying I can't open, don't have email but after a few years of keeping it the same clients have learned how to interact. We also use the same software and form for a new client meeting soost clients have messed w it before.

I will say it is a pain but we justify it as a marketing expense....we get tons of referrals and intros to financial advisors by staying in contact w our clients.

Back