MedSupp 81+ Full Comp

Wouldn't the better question be "which carriers will provide the best pricing for my 81 year old client"?

Agents that are solely focused on commissions rarely do what best.

Rick

I'm adding more carriers to my portfolio. Definitely I'm going to do what's best for my clients, how else could I beat the rates of their existing policies?

I'm adding more carriers to my portfolio. Definitely I'm going to do what's best for my clients, how else could I beat the rates of their existing policies?

I just recently found out that Cigna changed their % for full commissions to through 84. 85+ is half.

Cigna and Aetna pay the best at those ages, but their premiums are high. ACI have/had the best rates and commissions at that age, but they'll soon be gone.

I agree with using the proper carrier but your question wasn't one of which was best for your client, only which ones paid full commission.

Which would you propose assuming both were better than your 81 yr old prospect's rate?

1) $240 @ full commission
2) $220 @ half commission

Rick

I agree with using the proper carrier but your question wasn't one of which was best for your client, only which ones paid full commission.

Which would you propose assuming both were better than your 81 yr old prospect's rate?

1) $240 @ full commission
2) $220 @ half commission

Rick

What if the $220 was MoO?

Back