Need Recommendations for Canadian Pharmacy

sam816

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
A couple clients went into the donut hole in the past are asking about this option, can anyone give a couple recommendations?

TIA.

Another option besides Canada is GoodRx. I suggest using their discount pricing to avoid the donut hole and they don't have to wait a month for the medication to arrive.

I use several. Northwest and goodrx.com have both been mentioned. Also

canadapharmacyonline.com

And for diabetics

rxcanada4less.com

They actually can ship insulin correctly and have all the new(expensive) diabetic pills.

Bluesky.com seems to be on par with canadapharmacyonline.com pricewise.
Most of these places are $10.00 for shipping and about 10 days to 2 weeks until you get your meds.

My customers have had good success with all.

Al
Sorry, no links until I get my post count up

Tell me more about Mikes Marine Pharmacy. This is the first one I have seen that ships insulin.

Ran across them 3 years ago. Had a prospect(now customer) that used them. They charge $25.00 for $500.00 worth of insulin type products as a refrigerated shipping fee.

Their prices are very attractive, primarily on vials of name brand insulin(Novolog, Humulin, etc). The "Kwikpens" not as much. But the kwikpens, flexpens are really all about convenience, not the actual medicine itself.

Absolute sticker shock to diabetics when they enter "Medicareland".

Al

Ran across them 3 years ago. Had a prospect(now customer) that used them. They charge $25.00 for $500.00 worth of insulin type products as a refrigerated shipping fee.

Their prices are very attractive, primarily on vials of name brand insulin(Novolog, Humulin, etc). The "Kwikpens" not as much. But the kwikpens, flexpens are really all about convenience, not the actual medicine itself.

Absolute sticker shock to diabetics when they enter "Medicareland".

Al

When I am getting medical history and Rx the person I am talking to can hear me sigh when they say type 1 or insulin. I need to get better at my reaction.

I worked in a hospital pharmacy in college and insulin prices then were $20 or less.

Back