Question for Medicareguy

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
According to the WPS site, they boast that 30,000 Wisconsin residents have a Med Supp with them. You state you have 3,000 Med Supp clients. How did you manage to write 10% of the company's Med Supps? Seriously, I want to know how you managed to get 3,000 Med Supps on the books. My goal is 1,000, but if you can show me how to get to 3,000 I am listening. With those numbers, I'd venture to guess you are one of the top Med Supp agents in the country.

How did you manage to write 10% of the company's Med Supps?
================================================

The answer is..........half these agents in here are more full of crap then a porta-poti the last day of the state fair.:1arghh:

The answer is..........half these agents in here are more full of crap then a porta-poti the last day of the state fair.:1arghh:

I am glad to be a part of the sensible half..........;)
</IMG></IMG>

Who cares what Medicareguy writes with WPS. WPS still sucks. When you call WPS nobody knows what the hell is going on. Enough said. About the worst run company ever.

Come on guys, I want to hear from the "expert" (wink, wink) on this. He has already established he is superior to all of us. I just want to hear how he writes so many people.

Come on guys, I want to hear from the "expert" (wink, wink) on this. He has already established he is superior to all of us. I just want to hear how he writes so many people.

I can assure you that I caught the sarcasm in your original post. I am also interested; thanks for posting.

Stranger things have happened. There are plenty of agents I know who, in a world that made any sense, would not be able to sell anything to almost anyone, yet they do.

Yoda, have you considered using the "quote" button instead of just hitting reply? Try it right now. Just click "quote" and then you can respond and it will reference what I said without you needing to copy and paste or whatever it is you do. This forum software really does have a nice flow to it if you use it correctly. So like I said, try it right now, just click on "quote" and you'll be able to trim it down my post and respond only to what you want to. It's a really cool trick, I promise!

MedicareGuy still hasn't told us how he has personally written 10% of WPS total marketshare. Does MedicareGuy own WPS? Do tell.

It's one thing to boast about your production on the internet. It's something else to actually view a commission statement related to the boast!
You can tell who the big hitters are, they keep quite about their sales numbers, and, how they secure leads.

Thats right!
Notice I have'nt said anything.

It's one thing to boast about your production on the internet. It's something else to actually view a commission statement related to the boast!
You can tell who the big hitters are, they keep quite about their sales numbers, and, how they secure leads.

Back