Question for Medicareguy

If my math is correct, those folks were 102. You had 37 years of renewals. Pretty dang good. It's possible. We have a forum veteran who doesn't come around much any more that had a Medigap call center. It was break even the first year for him. Had to run it for a couple of years to make it profitable. Takes a special person to make a call center work.

We only doing T-65 telesales, I profit about $25 per sale first year.

Gonna be a long slow road, with tons of follow up.

I talked with a NC agent a couple of days ago and he mentioned a mutual acquaintance who specializes in Medigap. As I recall, he said this agent has been working his business for 7 or 8 years, has about 1,000 clients and an income in the $400k range.

That pretty much tracks what Scott posted above. Ignoring attrition that is only 125 new clients per year for 8 years.

Now if only I can live for another 8 years ........

Income on the 1,000 was around $250k, not $400k, but I am sure he would be happy with the higher number. When I grow up, I want to be like him...Getting closer, just 999 more to go..thanks Mom.
R

Income on the 1,000 was around $250k, not $400k,

I believe someone said, "At one point you need to say you have earned enough. Time to spread the wealth around".

We only doing T-65 telesales, I profit about $25 per sale first year.

Don't remember what Paul said about profit margin but pretty sure he paid his reps the full FYC and kept renewals.

I believe someone said, "At one point you need to say you have earned enough. Time to spread the wealth around". Don't remember what Paul said about profit margin but pretty sure he paid his reps the full FYC and kept renewals.

I pay hourly, plus sick pay, vacation, and scheduled raises if the sales people hit the quotas, I'm adding 401k / retirement, Jan 1.

I pay hourly, plus sick pay, vacation, and scheduled raises if the sales people hit the quotas, I'm adding 401k / retirement, Jan 1.

You might be able to hire Medicareguy if you are paying a livable wage.

Back