Ritter or Senior Market Sales

I'm curious about Pinnacle Financial...Just received an e-mail from them to contract through them for Monumental's lead system...Should I be wary? Thanks in advance..Tony

Pinnacle Financial Services (PFS) of Southhampton, PA, headed by Kevin Shields, is the FMO I had difficulty with getting a release. I eventually obtained one, but it took from 5/14/07 to 10/17/07 to get his signature on the agent release form provided by the carrier in consideration.

Initially, during a phone call to him he said "send me a letter of release from your upline and I will look into it". Subsequently, another officer of his company called and asked if I would be willing to remain with them, to which I declined. She then reported that Kevin would sign the release and send it out. It never came. I called again, this time Kevin pledged to up my commission level to above street if I would remain with them. I declined again. Subsequent to that, and several times later, I was told that the paperwork would be sent "soon". Finally, PFS went into silent mode, and I had to obtain help from the carrier and some other FMOs to prod PFS into co-operating.

In the mean time, I discovered that their upline was Premier Senior Marketing out of Norfolk, NE. I implored Paul Sharron of PSM to help in the matter and he replied in the affirmative, but did nothing as well. After 6 months of no production, I was released. I then signed on direct with that carrier and have remained with them to this day.

I would never recommend PFS to any agent, nor would I give a recommendation to PSM. Both FMOs gave their word they would release me verbally, but did not sign the provided carrier release forms I gave them until after the 6 months were up.

I didn't mean to imply you were shilling, so my apology.

I do believe insurance exec makes for a good case study on how to get business from this forum. At least four people on this board offering contracts are using Next Generation.

Also, hope diaper duty is treating you well. Congrats.

I don't work for anyone. I'm just an ILIAA member, and I know that they sent me over a contract from Next Generation.

Thought I was being helpful by answering a question.

Not trying to shill for anyone.

I recently got contracted by Monumental through Pinnacle Financial Services for their discounted lead program...The 105% contract seemed in line with a street level comm...What should I be careful about with this FMO...I was solicited through e-mail...should have done some homework....

What has that got to do with anything other than Precision is close to the spelling of Premier?

Um... I was just replying to some of the folks who mentioned getting upfront releases in writing. Pretty unusual from my experience.

Are you always so confrontational? Is it because you're a non-producer? Maybe if you spent more time prospecting and selling versus drumming up drama on an insurance forum you could relax a little.

:laugh:

I recently got contracted by Monumental through Pinnacle Financial Services for their discounted lead program...The 105% contract seemed in line with a street level comm...What should I be careful about with this FMO...I was solicited through e-mail...should have done some homework....

Are you the AOR (Agent of Record) on the business you write or did you assign your commissions to them? That would be the main question I would ask.

Integrated won't either, but they'll honor it.

We sign up front releases anytime an agent wants one. We've probably only had a handful of requests in the last 12 months (5,200 new contracts). It is a very small percentage of agents who ask.

In reality, we have an open door policy when an agent wants released. FMOs who don't release lose in the long run.

Um... I was just replying to some of the folks who mentioned getting upfront releases in writing. Pretty unusual from my experience.

Are you always so confrontational? Is it because you're a non-producer? Maybe if you spent more time prospecting and selling versus drumming up drama on an insurance forum you could relax a little.

:laugh:
Confrontational? Who stepped on your tail? The discussion was about Premier Senior Marketing and you reply with a post about Precision Senior Marketing. I simply pointed out that your post was incongruous. Besides, if you look at your hand while pointing your finger at me, you will see three pointed right back at you. Anyway, what are you doing on here? Shouldn't you be out selling?

Senior Market Sales will NOT provide an upfront, in writing release. Not sure about Ritter.

Not sure if I'm missing something here or not. I have been getting appointments through Senior Market Sales. I have never signed any contract directly with them though, only the companys I am getting appointments with. What's to stop me from walking away from SMS?

~Jeff

Back