Selling Med Supps on My Own

BobForester

Ive been selling medicare supplements in Mo. and getting paid by the deal for about 6 months now, but not getting paid residuals. Im only signed on with 1 company as the owner has had me put any other applications in his name and now i want to go on my own.

My question is how do I go about it on my own and can I switch uplines as I want to now sell on my own. He told me once i had to stay with his up line but I do not trust him. :nah:

thanks a lot!

What companies are you using? Why do you need an upline? What is your upline bringing to the table, is your upline giving you leads? Sounds like your upline might have seen you coming and time for you to move on. Don't worry we all have been in that situtation before.

Ive been selling medicare supplements in Mo. and getting paid by the deal for about 6 months now, but not getting paid residuals. Im only signed on with 1 company as the owner has had me put any other applications in his name and now i want to go on my own.

My question is how do I go about it on my own and can I switch uplines as I want to now sell on my own. He told me once i had to stay with his up line but I do not trust him. :nah:

thanks a lot!

You don't need an "upline". If you are only contracted with one company you should be able to license with several others on your own.

The first thing you want to do is attempt to go direct with the insurance company. Several of the companies I am with I am licensed direct with. What ever you do, do not go with another agency. Most will try to screw you, just like what is happening to you now.

I could sit here for the next hour typing and still not cover what I think you should do and how to do it. If you would like to discuss this further please give me a call. I will be more than happy to help you get started.

I have been selling Med Supps for almost 16 years and that is all I sell right now and I'm doing it in Missouri. Please feel free to call anytime. If I'm near the phone I will answer it. If I'm not please leave a message and the best time to return your call.

We are on the brink of a huge explosion in Med Supp sales and now is not too early to begin getting ready for it.

Damn I love this business.

Call Frank I have talked to him a few times. He will help you out. Sounds like the guy you are with now is screwing you.

thanks to all for the replies. Im currently selling 60-80 per month, which i guessed would add up to about $850K in residuals over the next 6-7 years. I didnt know you could go direct to companies. I know I can just do this myself and build my wealth, not someone elses.

Frank I will try to touch base with you this week thank you for the offer.

thanks to all for the replies. Im currently selling 60-80 per month, which i guessed would add up to about $850K in residuals over the next 6-7 years. I didnt know you could go direct to companies. I know I can just do this myself and build my wealth, not someone elses.

Frank I will try to touch base with you this week thank you for the offer.
You're selling 60-80 a month and you need OUR advice?

Rick

wow thats like 15-20 med supps per week! What type of leads are you using? are you doing face to face or telemarketing? what's your persistency so far? please share with us more of what it is you are doing, I am sure many of us would enjoy hearing more about this.

You should be independent and building a book of business and profiting from renewals. There are many things that go hand in hand with the Med Sups and you are missing those opportunities also. If you are not making at least $100k you need to look at your options.

Back