Senior Life Insurance Company

I have joined the company. I like most is that I can work from processing sales calls. The company's lead system I think is worth it. Customers respond back to the company's marketing.

I can be reached at [email protected]
702-506-4507 If you have any questions

Thanks for the spam. We already know it sucks and if we want more info we will ask Greg. :SLEEP:

DALE POWELL SR FOR PRESIDENT!!! Their rates are untouchable! LOL Keep selling that $hit powell boys... makes my job easier.

LOOK EVERYONE... IT'S CHARLEY!!!.. LOL!!! Senior Life Insurance Company | Your Future

charlie.jpg

Last edited:
Just saying hello to everyone that has contributed to this thread. I just joined the final expense business a few months ago. A poker acquaintance brought me into Senior Life Insurance Company. It's been a struggle so far because I had a hard time dealing with drop offs and the cost of leads. I'm sticking with it for now and I'm going to see how I do buying $1000/wk in tv leads--going for numbers and I will update my results on here every week or so for the next few weeks unless I decide to switch companies.

Thanks for the spam. We already know it sucks and if we want more info we will ask Greg. :SLEEP:
k cool guy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have joined the company. I like most is that I can work from processing sales calls. The company's lead system I think is worth it. Customers respond back to the company's marketing.

I can be reached at [email protected]
702-506-4507 If you have any questions

I had no prior sales experience before I joined this company a few months ago. I have only put about 150 hours of actual phone time in as I have only worked part-time this summer. I've bought 3 batches of leads so far (mostly t.v. leads at $29 each plus a disturbing 3.5% "convenience fee" per lead that takes the cost per lead over $30 each. The leads are strong, but sometimes they are several weeks old or missing a name. I haven't tried the mailer leads because they are $24 each and I've heard they are sometimes 4-6 weeks old. I've spent a total of about $2K on leads and I've made about 25 sales so far, but 10 of them fell off already. My manager gave me a generous commission rate of 80% back in July and has fed me some old leads to help me out, so technically, I've made a profit on the 15 sales or so that are still on the books after the first few months. Part of my limited success was my own fault for underwriting mistakes that cost me the sale (declined in underwriting) among other lame excuses that I won't blame on the company. I remain confident that I can improve my persistancy rate by personalizing my welcoming packets to the client and warming down with the client after the sale is made. My managing agent means well, but he wants to switch to Pioneer based in Waco, Texas. I've told him that I want to give Senior Life Insurance Company a legitimate chance, so starting next week, I will be spending $500-$1000/wk on tv leads for the next few weeks and I will try to post my sales results and feedback on here.

Last edited:
I'm confused. How could you have problems in underwriting at Senior Life? YOU are the underwriter aren't you? They have no agents. Everyone is an underwriter.
I am so confused now.

charlie.jpg

Man this dude is like one double cheese whopper away from a major artery explosion.

"Gimmie one more dem rib"

I am a "field" underwriter--whatever that means---simply means that I quoted and wrote the client a policy that was declined by the senior underwriting department after I sent in the application due to the client not qualifying for that particular plan.

I got licensend with Senior Life through the company I'm working for. If we are talking about the same product, I sell the Senior Direct Easy Issue Whole Life plan that only asks 2 health questions (are you confined and do you have HIV). I have sold 3 in the last month - ideally for those with horrible health and can't get anything else. It is graded up to 4 years and has an automatic Double Endemnity and pays up to 10K. Only up to age 65 in MO but 85 in KS. The app is a tacky looking 3 pages i just fill out and send in.

My manager gave me a generous commission rate of 80%

That my friend is NOT generous. The Norm is 105% commish and $20/lead.

80% commish and $30/lead is a Rip...

Generous would be 115% and $12/lead

Just letting you know that your deal is like paying $9.00/gal for gasoline and you thinking that's generous.

Back