Top Medd Supp Producer Awards?

plannerman

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have heard a few agents brag about top medicare producer in XYZ state or county or whatever. Do any of you know who designates this, or is it simply an agent full of it tooting their own horn? It would be neat to know who is the top agent but I do not see how that could be tracked, unless agents chose to give them that information.

I have heard a few agents brag about top medicare producer in XYZ state or county or whatever. Do any of you know who designates this, or is it simply an agent full of it tooting their own horn? It would be neat to know who is the top agent but I do not see how that could be tracked, unless agents chose to give them that information.

Some carriers will produce reports showing the top producers for their product. But other than that there really is no way of knowing. Any Tom, Dick and Harry can claim to be a top producer. I've found that most top producers don't go around bragging that they are top producers. Unless they are just really insecure people.

One of the reasons MedicareTraining101 is so valuable is because we announce the top producer award in each of the 57 states.

Let me know if you would like to be considered. Send production proof and call me for the application fee.

Rick

Ritter has a quarterly production contest with cash payouts. Since they are a relatively large FMO I guess if you rank well with them your probably doing alright.

Let me put it out there that I am not looking for an award, I like many of you no longer keep them. I have simply always wandered if there was someway other than the companies or FMO's that this is tracked? Since you all say no:

Meet me, the biggest Medicare-Supplement producer in Missouri :biggrin:

Let me put it out there that I am not looking for an award, I like many of you no longer keep them. I have simply always wandered if there was someway other than the companies or FMO's that this is tracked? Since you all say no: Meet me, the biggest Medicare-Supplement producer in Missouri :biggrin:

So you produced more than $800,000 in premium last year?

Back