Working Walmart this Year - Cost to Agent $500.00?

I am being told you need to be appointed with 3 companies, each company will knock off $100 bucks off the $500 bill so by the time your done its really 200. Seems stupid to me but thats what is being said by Humana and uhc.
You cannot set appointments for aca plans, you must send them over to a special enrollment center number with your name and you'll get a referral fee (yeah ok that'll work). You cannot set appointments for any other companies, You must sell at the booth or no go.

I am being told you need to be appointed with 3 companies, each company will knock off $100 bucks off the $500 bill so by the time your done its really 200. Seems stupid to me but thats what is being said by Humana and uhc.
You cannot set appointments for aca plans, you must send them over to a special enrollment center number with your name and you'll get a referral fee (yeah ok that'll work). You cannot set appointments for any other companies, You must sell at the booth or no go.

Do they provide the dunce cap or does the agent need to bring his own?

I was told that it would cost me $0 and sell whatever i want. If humana was a fit they asked that they be presented first. In fact signing up aca clients was a big deal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

why are the sales of medicare sups and ma so bad working the wmt gig. I'd think tons of people would approach the booth especially about aca after the confusion on the last yr. But apparently people don't approach the booth

why are the sales of medicare sups and ma so bad working the wmt gig. I'd think tons of people would approach the booth especially about aca after the confusion on the last yr. But apparently people don't approach the booth

Don't question it... just do it.....its part of your initiation. If you're nice I'll let you have my dunce cap from 2011. Just PM me........Oh that was back in the good ole days when they provided you with the dunce cap...now you have to buy your own and it has to be a "CMS Certified" dunce cap which can only be bought from AHIP.

Humana has been in Walmart since late 2005. For the most part seniors shop at the same Walmart. The first couple years were great. After that you start seeing the same people over and over again.

Same here.
Even if you added another zero!

I'm with you DS4....and I don't even have a statement near yours.

I hate it that these marketers are lying to unsuspecting agents and making false promises. I would bet you that 70% of the agents that do the Wally Booth would be better off stocking shelves. 25% would equal their pay and 5% will make more.

Same here.
Even if you added another zero!

I hear you but i was allowed to take leads for aca plans and basically was a satellite office. I know an agent that nails it every year at a Walmart. I think location has alot to do with it. I wasn't going to do it again but with them pushing other products that i already contract with could be ok.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Back