How is 2016 OE Going for Your Agencies?

insurance404

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
This year is going great for me, as clients are getting used to paying a lot more, lol.

Pretty quick screen share meetings and with Moda and Assurant gone it leaves them less choice (which is bad), yet quicker to choose a plan.

Just wanted to collaborate with fellow agents a bit.

Moda left a big hole, it will be a busy time for me in the next few weeks trying to get those policies replaced before they go somewhere else.

Last edited:
I agree about Moda. I had about 30% of my clients there. Rolling most of them to the GHC Acess PPO plans (except they don't cover on the job injuries for self employed without L&I).

The crap Premera pulled by making Direct plans paper only really sucks! Probably going to sign them all up on the exchange...

Regence plans just suck and more expensive.

"Rolling most of them to the GHC Acess PPO plans (except they don't cover on the job injuries for self employed without L&I)."

That is a big drawback with Group Health not covering the work related injuries. The plans are very competitive for the small group market but I also find most owners have exempted themselves and are not on the L&I coverage.

Back