100 days until exchanges open!!
Carriers in most states still not announced
Plans and prices are unknown
Regulations are still being released
Navigators haven't been hired
Federal data hub has yet to be tested
Agents won't be trained until Aug/Sept
Commissions unknown

3.5 years of planning, all is right on schedule..........:nah::skeptical::swoon:

100 days until exchanges open!!
Carriers in most states still not announced
Plans and prices are unknown
Regulations are still being released
Navigators haven't been hired
Federal data hub has yet to be tested
Agents won't be trained until Aug/Sept
Commissions unknown

3.5 years of planning, all is right on schedule..........:nah::skeptical::swoon:

race.jpg

I hate to say it (I want the law to fail and open enrollment to be terrible, leading to a full repeal), but it will end up fine. We're a nation that has a "can-do" attitude, and that will get things done. There will be some messes, but people will get enrolled, agents will make some money (depending upon carriers), navigators will steal people's information, and life will continue.

I hate to say it (I want the law to fail and open enrollment to be terrible, leading to a full repeal), but it will end up fine. We're a nation that has a "can-do" attitude, and that will get things done. There will be some messes, but people will get enrolled, agents will make some money (depending upon carriers), navigators will steal people's information, and life will continue.

I think we will wind up with a system only the bureaucrats want.

Last edited:
I'm ready:

Bottle of advil..........check
Direct phone number to psychiatrist......check
Keg of beer.......check
30 hr work day..........check

100 days to get everything that was supposed to be done in the past 3.5 years finished? Sounds like a cake walk to me after that huge law they wrote.

Er, sorry, are still writing. Maybe when they finish writing it they can start on the project... There's not millions of people waiting or anything.

A re-designed www.HealthCare.gov was launched today.

For kicks, I put in that I'm single, no health conditions, income of $48,000. The result, "Great News! You can get health coverage no matter what condition your health is in, but you won't save any money."

HHS must be paranoid, because they don't know what I'm paying now.:twitchy:

-ac

Back