1000’s of p&c agents moving into Medicare

Thousands of agents, including me, left the U65 health insurance market when Obamacare rolled out.

Some stayed, most didn't.

Unless they are pushing a product that is in a race to the bottom and offering more free stuff this year than last, then they won't last long. They will steal policyholders looking for the next good deal but clients are harder to move.

One more thing . . .

The sky is falling and we will all die

Name one company that tripled their rates this year. :skeptical:

I’ve read some agents saying that . My State Farm rates up about 75% last 3 yrs with no wrecks . I have a few cars with another carrier that only went up 15% in that time . I’ve read stories of homeowners rates in disasters areas doing some doubles and triples . A equation we’re seeing big the last few yrs on some areas we didn’t see much before is fires .

I’ve read some agents saying that . My State Farm rates up about 75% last 3 yrs with no wrecks . I have a few cars with another carrier that only went up 15% in that time . I’ve read stories of homeowners rates in disasters areas doing some doubles and triples . A equation we’re seeing big the last few yrs on some areas we didn’t see much before is fires .
I had the impression you were talking about Med Supps.

My State Farm just went up for the 1st time in years, also no accidents. Went up 15%.

Back