$142.50 Leads

Not really, the whole "I'm calling to follow up" thing will result in people saying they don't remember it anyway.

Yes....then that's when you launch into "Well I can understand that....if you are like me you filed it in the circular file....hahahaha....it was concerning your current xxxxx policy and some options that might be available to you....when is the last time........"

Yes....then that's when you launch into "Well I can understand that....if you are like me you filed it in the circular file....hahahaha....it was concerning your current xxxxx policy and some options that might be available to you....when is the last time........"

I like that. It is similar to what I say.

"As a friend of mine says: Don't ask me questions like that, I've slept since then". It always gets a laugh from them.

I like that. It is similar to what I say.

"As a friend of mine says: Don't ask me questions like that, I've slept since then". It always gets a laugh from them.

whats even better is you do not even have to mail anything.....hahahahaha.....

I wouldn't mess around with that company. My buddy used them and got 7 leads back. Someone on here was blabbing about a 7% return for FE months back. I see right through all the crap and keep it moving. Someone else touted getting a 1% return and recommends them as a mailing company to his agents. Matter of fact, there are at least a couple of guys recommending them as a mailing company. You agents need to realize that marketers will tell you any damn thing under the sun if they can make a small override off one of your sales. Do you ever ask your marketer if they've personally used a certain lead program? In most cases, they haven't. They'll let you be the guinea pig. Smarten up and learn how to get your own leads or pay a reputable company to do so. Just my 2 cents.

I wouldn't mess around with that company. My buddy used them and got 7 leads back. Someone on here was blabbing about a 7% return for FE months back. I see right through all the crap and keep it moving. Someone else touted getting a 1% return and recommends them as a mailing company to his agents. Matter of fact, there are at least a couple of guys recommending them as a mailing company. You agents need to realize that marketers will tell you any damn thing under the sun if they can make a small override off one of your sales. Do you ever ask your marketer if they've personally used a certain lead program? In most cases, they haven't. They'll let you be the guinea pig. Smarten up and learn how to get your own leads or pay a reputable company to do so. Just my 2 cents.

I'm all eyes.. do type said company

Last edited:
I'm all eyes.. do type said company

FYI- I'll be offering direct mail within the next two weeks. It won't be super cheap (~$500/1k), but it will include highly targeted data and verifiable proof the mail has been dropped. I'm not sure if this is something anyone is interested in and I won't be the least bit bothered if no one feels like ordering, but it at least will be an option if you want to be positive it got dropped.

Back