2012 Par Whole Life Grid

Wow, that's a tall order! Here's what I do have. UW Guidelines for the top fifty carriers that own 98% of the brokerage business, including the up to date table shaving programs.For the UW state anomalies the carrier guidelines generally address them. That's about as close as I can come to messianic marketing.

It should be noted when you review this that it is for a 40 year old nonsmoker best class for a quarter million.

While it's great that somebody pulled this together, remember it's one age, one policy, one class.

Don't use this for argument for a 37 year old female smoker with 100k.

Again, always good information to review, but be careful how you use it in your business practices.

The Par Whole Life Grids are limited at this time. Ages 40 and 55. I'll attempt to format the report into a better link so it will also address multple health categories.

"The Par Whole Life Grids are limited at this time. Ages 40 and 55. I'll attempt to format the report into a better link so it will also address multple health categories. "

No worries. It's just possible that depending on the insured, these numbers could be different, no?

Curious to see what other IMO's release info like this....have not seen others come onto this forum and share informative material like this... I will sit here and wait until another IMO does. However I won't hold my breath

Back