2012 Par Whole Life Grid

Thanks for the replies. I greatly appreciate Larry and BNTRS taking the time to clarify this for me.

Disregard my post. It was late, and I was tired but couldn't sleep. You know how that goes.

Does anyone have access to this info in spreadsheet format that can be exported to excel. There's a note at the top of the page indicating that's possible, but these are pictures and no data can be exported into excel.

Once in excel some interesting sorting can be done to show relationships between the amount of premium charged and IRR's, etc. I used to do those summaries in the 1990's based on info from A.M. Best Flitcraft Compend which they stopped publishing in the 1990's.

Does anyone have access to this info in spreadsheet format that can be exported to excel. There's a note at the top of the page indicating that's possible, but these are pictures and no data can be exported into excel.

Once in excel some interesting sorting can be done to show relationships between the amount of premium charged and IRR's, etc. I used to do those summaries in the 1990's based on info from A.M. Best Flitcraft Compend which they stopped publishing in the 1990's.

If you are an agent under Brokers Alliance they would probably be able to set you up with that. It's their work.

That information was compiled and reported by Blease/Full Disclosure.

Unfortunately the company closed last year after it's founder and owner died suddenly.

Back