2023 Rx Lists - competition

Not only that, but how is she not in chapter 7? I hope she has a darn good level of LIS.

I had a lady with around 15 meds a few days ago who kept "remembering" drugs she forgot after I had settled on the least expensive Part D plan for her three or four times. She kept remembering meds in her refrigerator and different places she had them stashed around her house to hide them. After all that it turned out the plan she already had was the least expensive for her. :swoon:

Maybe Somarco's referral thingy will work for me. I hope.

Thanks to S&S this was only an "edit" and really only took a few minutes this year.

So, no LIS. She pays. She hits Catastrophic pretty early in the year triggering 5%.

I don't remember exactly how much the yearly estimate was but it was around $7,000 and she just said "Ok, that works" just like in years past. No complaints - super nice lady.

I'd rather run her report (she appreciates it) than deal with the client who questions everything I say and complains about $4 copays going to $5 while whining about government overspending and Biden. Dude - no one cares about your little rant or your extra dollar that you'll have to pay...

Agents make little to nothing from their PDP work, but overall, are handsomely rewarded for their advice and service to clients. Referrals are like GOLD, and are earned through exceptional service for your clients.

Soooo much this (& everything else Somarco included in his reply).

With Rx maximum out of pocket capping at $2k in 2025, & the blizzard of marketing/minor annual plan modifications, independents are really in the long-term coverage strategy business - not an enrollment transactions business. Enterprises engaged in the latter need all the regulation their behaviors have earned - independents, not so much (that's what I tell my congressperson regularly :cool:)

Back