27yr old Male NS healthy but on suboxone

Stay100

Expert
I got a 27yr old male non smoker who is on suboxone for opiate replacement. He has been on it for 3.5 years. I searched this question but they are all old posts. Their has got to be a company out there who would insure this guy. I know NGL would but come on guys. Looking for anything besides GI.

I got a 27yr old male non smoker who is on suboxone for opiate replacement. He has been on it for 3.5 years. I searched this question but they are all old posts. Their has got to be a company out there who would insure this guy. I know NGL would but come on guys. Looking for anything besides GI.

How much insurance and what state?

And was he using illegal drugs was he convicted of anything?

Yeah, my go to just became very interested in driving records and now runs every DL I put through... weeding out the herd. Can't really blame them.

These young pups think they can do just about anything and still qualify... some them are real dopes.

Before you get a ton involved, get a price this guy will pay for a policy. Experience speaking, doing a lot of footwork for somebody who at the end thinks they're super preferred and should get that rate, is just a lot of wasted time.

Be careful with your time, we can't do everyone, just the ones that are reasonable about their health situation.

I’m on suboxone and looking for life insurance....did u find any company that would insure?

Back