3 Things You Should Be Doing EVERY Single Week

What did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

I did a quick search and can not find a pdf copy. I may look through some files of old clients.

It was a 1/3 page size card stock. The address showed through a #10 windowed envelope. On the right, it had a heading that something like do you know the answers to these questions? Does your Beneficiary? Then 4-6 questions depending on if it was going to an orphan list or existing clients. Something along the lines of
1) Is my death benefit guaranteed? For how long?
2) are my Beneficiaries worded correctly? Are the names and addresses current?
3) are my Cash Values Guaranteed?

Along those lines. There were checkboxes so they could let me know which were their concerns. A place for their updated contact info.

I started out with a BRM on the back but that started getting expensive. I then changed to include a self-addressed #9 envelope with Personal and Confidential stamped on it. We got a lot more of those back with contact info.

I did small batched so I could handle them and also on some I could put a handwritten note on them. Like 'Hi Susan, Hi to Bob, Lee' Or ' Bob, happy Veterans day, Lee'

I also would put something in the envelope (Fat Mail) Magnate Card and, Calender or a personalized Emery Board. Those stupid emery boards were a hit. I would buy them by the hundreds.

I am sure most agents reading this are saying that old stuff does not work anymore. Baby Boomers may have 2,000 emails in their inbox that they had planned to get back to. But they open their snail mail.

Yeah, yeah, stamps are now 50 cents. So what, we are not selling $5,000 burial policies any longer. Policies are much larger. 200 client mailings are going to cost you about $100.+-. How many stranger DM leads are you going to get for that?

Hell, 1,000 client mailings are about $500. Give me the list and I will mail them. :biggrin:

Back