33 Yr Old Male, No Bank Acct.....

I'll never understand how someone can NOT have a checking acct in today's age. It's the 21st century, have him get on his oxen and ride to the nearest mercantile and open on.

Sorry...but that pisses me off. Don't get me started on brochure's either.

:nah:

So, what are your thoughts on brochures?:err:

I'll never understand how someone can NOT have a checking acct in today's age. It's the 21st century, have him get on his oxen and ride to the nearest mercantile and open on.

the banks did me wrong and took my money so now i just use this card that they send money to each month

So, what are your thoughts on brochures?:err:

I do think they have their place, and for field agents they are not a bad thing, but since I'm a captured agent over the phone.....their useless.

1) You called me and asked about the product. I just spent the last 20 minutes explaining said product to your dumb ass.

2) I asked you to take notes. I have even told my clients "We are making a brochure designed specifically for you!" :idea:

3) It's advertising. It is the same thing that you saw on the TV and that I just spent the last 20 minutes going over with your dumb ass. :no:

4) It's an excuse....most likely because you don't have a checking acct. :mad:

Why in the world would someone choosing not to have a checking account make you mad? :1baffled:

He wants to pay with a credit card instead. Best option? I don't usually get them this young....

If he doesn't have a checking account, he doesn't have a credit card, trust me!

Your guy want's to give you a Pre-Paid debit card that will have nothing on it.

This video might save you a lot of time

Last edited by a moderator:
American Amicable use to accept debit cards (all kinds). They stopped doing it because the first year lapse ratio was over 80%. AmAm may not be the lowest price, but that kind of lapse ratio is directly tied to the payment method.

Just move on.

Back