$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

Crons79, I know some guys in South Philly who would be happy to lend you money without a credit check; however, their rates are much higher than 15%. Also, if you do not pay back the loan on a timely basis you will end up wearing cement shoes at the bottom of the Delaware River!

I got a business plan on 1 sheet of paper...Just send me the money.

I'm going to place an ad in high times and some pot mags, and tell them that I have companies that will take them as a reg smoker...

I think I will get enough pot heads to make a profit.

But the thing is,,I want to use your money, so if it don't work, I'm not out of anything..if it does work,,I will split the profits with you.

How about 250 bucks and this is a 1 page business plan..

There are tons of business plans out there much cheaper...Just about anyone has a plan that could work....

Oh MoonLight, just loan him the money. With all the money you make if it doesn't work out you can write it off as a loss on your taxes. Heck you have wasted more money and time responding to his post.

Last edited:
For the guys who say I should cold call I have a couple questions for you. If I buy a targeted list (age, income, area) of a 1,000 people how soon would I go through that data?

In other words, how many prospects are you guys cold calling per week? How many contacts do you normally make? How many good leads come from this? I will stop there as to the rest of the questions would really depend on the skill of the agent.

Any experiences with cold calling lists is welcome.

Oh MoonLight, just loan him the money.

I am a partner in a business that does what's known as "merchant cash advances".

If he could prove (with 3-6 months statements) that he does approximately $15,000 in credit card batches per month, we would front him $10,000 (our minimum).

He would pay back a total of about $14,000, repaid with 15% (roughly $2,250 per month) of his credit card batches (remitted to us automatically/electronically) over the course of approximately 6.2 months.

No personal guarantee or other collateral required. It's not a "loan", so usuary laws don't apply.

""It's not a "loan", so usuary laws don't apply."" signed Anthony Soprano :1arghh:

I am a partner in a business that does what's known as "merchant cash advances".

If he could prove (with 3-6 months statements) that he does approximately $15,000 in credit card batches per month, we would front him $10,000 (our minimum).

He would pay back a total of about $14,000, repaid with 15% (roughly $2,250 per month) of his credit card batches (remitted to us automatically/electronically) over the course of approximately 6.2 months.

No personal guarantee or other collateral required. It's not a "loan", so usuary laws don't apply.

Back