67-year-old Female, TIA 1 1/2 Years Ago

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
taking Plavix since the TIA along with a couple of BP medications, and Advair for seasonal asthma. Looking for first day coverage if possible, I know TA is out with the Advair & TIA in last 2 years.

In Louisiana so RNA isn't available here.

I know of another option but as I termed my contract with this company for their borderline criminal behavior it would be hypocritical of me to recommend them.

Just curious for future knowledge. How do you term a company? Do you send them a certified letter saying you term this contract under the the 30 day notice clause?What if they were going to term you for cause and you term them first?Will you still get your renewals or will they keep them?A big imo was telling me a company termed him for cause so they could keep his book

Just curious for future knowledge. How do you term a company? Do you send them a certified letter saying you term this contract under the the 30 day notice clause?What if they were going to term you for cause and you term them first?Will you still get your renewals or will they keep them?A big imo was telling me a company termed him for cause so they could keep his book

I termed myself from Lafayette with an email. Just told them to cancel my contract and remove me from their email distribution list.

You bad mouth them on the forum. :1rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back