67-year-old Female, TIA 1 1/2 Years Ago

Americo will give UPIII when Plavix has been refilled in the last 12 months. I don't remember seeing many folks that ever get off blood thinners once they've started, so I don't quite understand them putting time limits on refills.

taking Plavix since the TIA along with a couple of BP medications, and Advair for seasonal asthma. Looking for first day coverage if possible, I know TA is out with the Advair & TIA in last 2 years.

Trans std, might work, if they don't take advair every month, I had couple of cases, seasonal allergies, with inhaler that were approved pref. I think they check how often inhaler is filled.

Trans std, might work, if they don't take advair every month, I had couple of cases, seasonal allergies, with inhaler that were approved pref. I think they check how often inhaler is filled.

Trans considers weekly use or more of inhalers as chronic.

Come on, gentlemen - Settlers Silver will do it.

Really?? I called Settlers underwriting and the lady I talked to said the Plavix use would put her in the Bronze category. I don't have an RX guide for them so I can't confirm....I assumed she knew what she was talking about, maybe not.

Latest posts

Back