9 Good Reasons To Operate A Insurance Sales Call Center:

One of the key words is experts.

I just do not think that you can be a expert without taking the time to learn. A month or so just does not cut it.

LOL!

Not much to have to know about selling easy issue non med life, or health insurance.

~ You create the lead.

~ You determine the need.

~ You show them what you have.

~ They choose a plan.

~ You get them to commit.

~ You get their bank info.

~ You thank them for their business.

~ You ask for referrals.

You guys think it's rocket science. I've in the biz 5 months and 5 days.

I completed my pre-license course in less than a day. I took and passed my State test in less than an hour. I wrote my 1st Life policy on 3/14 - one day after I got my license. I have over 50 life customers and a few dozen health clients. I am licensed in 2 States. Will be in over 12 by Q109 and all States that allow non-res agents by the end of 2009.

I have 33 agents under my group as of today. Last week - we put $34,000 in AP on the books. We cover GA, SC, FL, AL, LA, MO, KS, TN, TX, OK, OH, MI and IL.

We market Life, Health, Annuities and by October have group agents marketing P&C and will have group agents with their Series 66 licenses.

But - to each their own I say . . .

Tom

~ You create the lead.

~ You determine the need.

~ You show them what you have.

~ They choose a plan.

~ You get them to commit.

~ You get their bank info.

~ You thank them for their business.

~ You ask for referrals.

oh snap.....you work for NAA......

Again I have to ask myinsurebiz if you're such hot *hit why are you trying so dam hard to convince everybody here that you are hot *hit?

If I were you, I'd go away make my money and laugh all the way to the bank..

It seems you're spending your time trying to convince everybody here that you ARE making money and laughing all the way to the bank.... instead of just doing it.

Go walk the walk man, all I'm hearing is the talk...

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I make a post. People reply. I respond - simple!

I'm stuck at home with pneumonia since last Thursday and probably till atleast this coming Thursday.

So - since Thursday all I've done is play online poker, finish writing my e-book ~ Insurance Sales - The Easy Way, continue to build my Indy Team, sell a little life and health, develop our new Sales Center concept and communicating with my new friends on this forum.

Don't worry - you'll miss be sooner than you think . . .

Tom

actually he has become a bit annoying. and im a compassionate conservative trained to tolerate liberals and suffer fools

If you notice - I started the thread. So - it's easy not to be "annoyed" - don't open the thread . . .

some of ur ideas may be good however as advisors we have a fiduciary responsibility to act in the best interest of our clients.

For example i would never offer a B rated carrier in health let alone life.

I can assure u B rated carriers and A- rated carriers are the bttm of the barrel in life insurance

#1 - some of ur ideas may be good however as advisors we have a fiduciary responsibility to act in the best interest of our clients.

#2 - For example i would never offer a B rated carrier in health let alone life. I can assure u B rated carriers and A- rated carriers are the bttm of the barrel in life insurance

#1 - You like that "feel good" word advisor 'eh?

#2 - I'll take a company that's been around 50+ years anyday. We're having no problem closing deals.

Tom

p.s. - I was joking about the ebook - LOL.

Back