9 Good Reasons To Operate A Insurance Sales Call Center:

#1 - Did he not in prior post and threads(bk thread) indicate this was already up and running and he had posted results and income he was already getting from sales?

#2 - Tommy Boy.... if you have been soooo dang sucessfull in prior business... why do u live in a home with assesed value at $28,000 my pool cost more than that....

#1 - No - I said I had 30+ independent agents selling with us and utilizing our CSR program.

#2 - I lived in this same mobile home on the lake since 1996 - before I made good money and still here through the hard times. I enjoy life in a town of less than 700 people - I like it here. It's quiet. My children graduated from school here and now my grandchildren are being raised in the area. I didn't move when I made good money in the 90's and I'm still here today. You seem to have an issue with where I live peeler - not me . . .

Money isn't everything. The last 6 years have been tough. I lost everything not once - but twice. I'm not ashamed of my struggles - actually - I've learned from them. Thus the reasoning why I got into the Insurance biz. Anyone can do it if they put their mind to it.

It's easy and cheap to be an insurance agent and start earning money. No inventory. Training is provided. Leads are easy to generate or even buy. The commissions are good versus the risk, and if you share the idea with others - you make money too!

You can keep making it personal peeler - I have thick skin. You are showing your true colors and karma is a crazy thing.

You must be a sad little man - I'll pray for you peeler . . .

Tom

sounds similar to the former UICI in many ways. traina bunch of newbees to sell health insurance, create a self imposed captive arrangement, and then hope the agents dont figure it out and the authorities dont catch up with you.

However they started in Tx where u only need 100k and aheartbeat to start a carrrier, They lawyer up and have the cash to beat the rap and survive.

Tom hwever will end up penniless peddling pencils I think. One challenge with call center ideas and the cpatured model is this once agents get licensed they receive a well known publication called the agents sales journal and lierature from IMO, FMO and MGA telling them there is a better deal out there and they rabbit.

Will he offer stock to his top producers or perhaps reap bonuses?

Will his min production stds be in AV QAV or QPC lol.

Where will his annual incentive trip go?

And most importantly will his booth renters be trained as barbers so they have amarketable skill after they get burnt by sales which 95% do?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

" Ok, based on only 4 months in this business... and the normal one month turnaround in getting deals issused, then the normal delay in getting the commissions dept. at the insurance companies to cut the earned check we know yiou are on advanced commissions. "
---------------------------------------------------------
If you were licensed in June, how do you come up with 4 months experience, would'nt it be nearer to 2.5?

I respectfully disagree. People can be taught how to utilize TeleSales Reps to assist them in marketing, to where the Agent only has to close the deal, and thus is way more productive. With our system - a TeleSales Rep can make $150 to $200 a day while creating enough traffic for their managing Agent to knock down 2, 3 or 4 G's a week - depending on the number of TeleSales Reps they manage .

Recruiting solely from Craigs List I really doubt this.

Can be taught in a week online and be referenced online at anytime. It's not rocket science nor brain surgery. I have a high school drop out living in a motel because she lost everything, and she is selling online. Guess what? She is one of the greatest producers. Be careful who you judge.
----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah right, I'll write to the pope and put you forward for sainthood. Also to the Mensa society as I am sure that you will qualify, what with having the ability to train people how to sell insurance in one week. Even Mega takes longer than that.

However - I'm not in this game to personally sell. I'm a recruiter. I'm building a team. So far - we have over 30 agents aboard, so the over-rides are flowing like a river.
Again, Yeah right. In my 17 years of experience of hiring insurance agents you would have had to have hired at least 90 agents to get 30 producers. and I use the term producers meaning that they will place more than one application every couple of weeks.

So - we put together a start up package for them to open a mini call center - 4 seats - selling non med easy issue Life only - targeting small face whole life and term with ROP.

We just started this - so we'll know more as the trends develop. I'm happy so far.
These posts appear to contradict each other. I wonder why.

MORAL OF THIS POST.

You need to keep in mind that everything that you have ever posted is still on this forum, and can easily be found.
Also a lot of the people who use this forum have been in the health and life business for many years and can spot pure bull$**** in a New York minute.
If you think that anyone with any kind of experience is going to fall for some of the crap that you have posted you must be as thick as two short planks, stuck together with stupid glue.

Back