The flu...

Caught a very nasty case of the flu and am still working through it. Anyone else get something like this as of late?

How are you feeling? I haven't caught it thank god, but seen a lot of people catching it.

Someone on my social media posted a story about one of their friends who died from it. I think he was late 20's/early 30's.

Seems like these viruses are just getting worse and worse

How are you feeling? I haven't caught it thank god, but seen a lot of people catching it.

Someone on my social media posted a story about one of their friends who died from it. I think he was late 20's/early 30's.

Seems like these viruses are just getting worse and worse

Thanks for asking. :)

Much better now! Good enough to get back to the gym, two days in a row, working on my third day this evening.

There are some strange things going on out there, especially in the younger sector that just don't add up. We decided not to take the vax. Not going all political, viruses and vax don't hold any party affiliation. Just thought things were way to rushed. Glad we didn't.

The medical community is starting to open up about all this stuff in certain areas. I was always concerned about wearing mask all the time. Two years a biology taught me thing or two about humid and moist areas, especially the human mouth.

Any way, I was just wondering if others have had to battle through. Not 100% just yet, but working my way there.

Stay healthy!

Back