A Final Expense Master List

Unless you want street level or above. I can be reached by phone, 7 days a week. :-D

They give street level or above too but he gave us that neat list. What do you have for us? ha

And why the OR ABOVE? Whats the OR?

Last edited:
They give street level or above too but he gave us that neat list. What do you have for us? ha

And why the OR ABOVE? Whats the OR?

My comment was based on the contracts that I saw on the web site. The "OR" comes into play based on production and experience. Anybody here that knows me will tell you that I take care of my people. Not saying that there aren't others here who give great contracts. Just saying that I do all can to make sure agents (even the new ones) are set up fairly.

My comment was based on the contracts that I saw on the web site. The "OR" comes into play based on production and experience. Anybody here that knows me will tell you that I take care of my people. Not saying that there aren't others here who give great contracts. Just saying that I do all can to make sure agents (even the new ones) are set up fairly.

But he came on here and generously shared something that the OP and others were looking for. He didn't recruit. I'm not connected with him in any way. I posted the contacting line to half be funny and half give him a plug for being generous. It is against forum rules to recruit outside of the offers section so that with the fact that you weaseled in on someone else's action doesn't put you in good light. Sorry, I wouldn't work with someone like that. You should post your offer in the offers section per the rules or generously give something of value with nothing asked in return and get your own backhanded plug.

But he came on here and generously shared something that the OP and others were looking for. He didn't recruit. I'm not connected with him in any way. I posted the contacting line to half be funny and half give him a plug for being generous. It is against forum rules to recruit outside of the offers section so that with the fact that you weaseled in on someone else's action doesn't put you in good light. Sorry, I wouldn't work with someone like that. You should post your offer in the offers section per the rules or generously give something of value with nothing asked in return and get your own backhanded plug.

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else. Like everyone else on this thread, I appreciate Matt's input. I've actually referred agents to Matt before for some of his other services. I have no problem with him.

After reading the post again, I could've handled it differently. I just said what was on my mind at the time.

Last edited:

You may have tried to give him a plug, but that link in the bottom of the pdf he posted is not Matt's website.

You may have tried to give him a plug, but that link in the bottom of the pdf he posted is not Matt's website.

Dang, that's funny. I thought he was Broker's Revolution but that link was for something totally different. Thought it was odd. Oh well. Just figured it was awful nice of him to dig that up and share it so I thought I'd give him a plug. Won't be the last time I didn't know what I was talking about. ha

Dang, that's funny. I thought he was Broker's Revolution but that link was for something totally different. Thought it was odd. Oh well. Just figured it was awful nice of him to dig that up and share it so I thought I'd give him a plug. Won't be the last time I didn't know what I was talking about. ha

Must be Stanley Cup Hangover eh.....:laugh:

Back