A Final Expense Master List

Re: Final expense list......Cool Shot.

:idea:Great to see Hockey Players anf Fans on the forum. I am the newbie. I am a retired captive agent, 20 yrs. while all the time a( College Hockey Player/Coach), itching for a " sweet deal ".
Or in hockey speak," a tap in". I have spoke to three final expense
reps. No signatures so far. However, I am a rookie when it come to Final expense products and the providers.Seasoned veteran when it comes to, selling insurance. Just trying to figure out what language is spoken on this forum. example, IMOs ( Need a list of abbreviations)
Anyway, If you want, email me at rndz7@aol with your contact numbers. We need to win the game.I listen to the coach. So my fellow puckheads, I am ready to play, training for my come back since 2006. Full gear. ( Licensed L @ H, while also a penalty killer. or Tax professional, with a small team or tax practice to boot ) I live in Devils town. But a Ranger fan since 1969.
Time to suit up and play.

He Shoots, He scores....The team is in the finals...$$$$$, final expense that is.

Last edited:
Great team. Small market with Big Time owners. the best drafts and signings since Montreal and Edmonton....Consistently

Great team. Small market with Big Time owners. the best drafts and signings since Montreal and Edmonton....Consistently

The underachieving every year gets very tiresome though. The amount of talent Shero amasses every year should have resulted in more than one cup with Malkin/Crosby on the roster. I think the biggest weaknesses are the coach and goaltender. Most people on Pittsburgh would flame me out for saying that though.

There is always a weakness. On every team. If Crosby and Malkin, will not adjust their games to make the other players better, then let them go. Big contracts are a waste of money. Your coach is gone for sure. Goaltender position is over rated. Any good goal tender can get hot at the right time. Thats why teams bring them up late in season to give a team a lift. Look at the name of the netminders in the last 3 Cup series...All started from another team...Just like me.
I started as a captive agent, made it to the finals, but no cup........
Final expense........Can it be my Stanley Cup ?

Don;)

Last edited:
Back