A great telesales life insurance imo or company

Sodapopp

Expert
Hi! I’ve been an life insurance agent for about two years face to face and have done pretty well but now I want to move onto telesales or working more from home now that I live in a very remote area.

What are some good telesales IMOs or company’s that are looking for agents right now? If you have good experience with one please share.
A good contract level is mostly what I’m looking for?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi! I’ve been an life insurance agent for about two years face to face and have done pretty well but now I want to move onto telesales or working more from home now that I live in a very remote area.

What are some good telesales IMOs or company’s that are looking for agents right now? If you have good experience with one please share.
Thanks in advance for any help!

What if any is your main focus? Traditional, FE, Family, business, mortgage? Are the products and carriers you focus on now phone sales friendly.

What if any is your main focus? Traditional, FE, Family, business, mortgage? Are the products and carriers you focus on now phone sales friendly.

My main focus has been FEX and mortgage protection. The carriers I have now are F2F. That’s why I’m looking for telesales company. Where should those answers to your question help me out at?

DigitalBGA is who I recommend, because I have personal experience with them. They do both term and FE.

Jeff and Nick are pretty top notch and provide a ton of value.
I did hear of them a few day ago. I sent an email to see if anything is available. Haven’t heard back yet so not sure if I used a good email address. DigitalBGA does look very interesting.

I did hear of them a few day ago. I sent an email to see if anything is available. Haven’t heard back yet so not sure if I used a good email address. DigitalBGA does look very interesting.

Did you attend our webinar? That's step #1. If so, PM me the email address you emailed along with your name and I'll make sure they respond asap.

If you're transitioning into telesales, you should be looking for training first and technology second from your IMO. Then compare the contract levels to what different agencies provide. Telesales is very different than f2f sales.

A lot of f2f agents try telesales and fail when they simply weren't trained properly and/or provided the systems to set them up for success.

It's not. A lot of people misunderstand the IMO relationship as employee/employer set up, and that puts them in the wrong mindset. I just like to clarify.
It’s no problem. Hire to me busy means getting to work with them. Definitely not as an employer.

Back